From Class 7, Mrs Bosse, Tyndale Christian School
* Make a wanted poster for one of the characters
* Write a poem about the story, or a character
* Write a newspaper advertisement for the book.
* Write a letter to the author describing your feelings about the book.
* Write survey questions, then use them in class to find statistics about the popularity of the book. Construct a graph to convey your findings.
* Write a personality description of a book character.
* Illustrate your favourite scene.
* Make illustrated bookmarks. Write an imaginary autobiography or 'script' of one of the characters.