Note: questions like this could change from week to week as I don't
often have favourite things since I am a person in progress.
1.What was the first thing you wrote?
My name most probably; the first story I remember writing was about a cat sitting on the mat. I was six.
2 What was the first thing you got published?
A story called 'Bushed' in the Moura State School magazine in 1967.
I was 14.
3. What book are you reading at the moment?
William Dalrymple's 'White Mughals'.
4. What's your favourite book of all time?
Fiction? The Far Pavillions by M M Kaye, otherwise, the Bible.
5. What's your favourite CD at the moment?
6. Who's your favourite music artist at the moment?
7. What's your idea of a great day?
When I get uninterrupted time to write and the sun is shining.
8. What do you hate?
The things people do to hurt others.
9. If you could invite anyone in the world to dinner, who would you ask?
10. What would you eat?
Salmon steaks with mango chilli sauce and avocado salad. And a glass of Barossa